Seed of Life Pendant.
Flower of Life’s Symbolic and Geometric Meaning
The flower of life is one of the strongest sacred geometric shapes.
The Flower of Life’s harmonic circular structure seems to magically attract us. As if this ornament is constantly changing, if you look closely, many
different forms and patterns become visible.
Once, all life in the universe knew the Flower of Life as the creation pattern — the geometrical design leading us into and out of physical existence. Then from a very high state of consciousness, we fell into darkness and forgot who we were. For thousands of years, the secret was held in ancient artifacts and carvings around the world and encoded in the cells of all life.
The flower of life shape contains a secret shape known as the fruit of life that consists of 13 spheres that hold many mathematical and geometrical laws. These laws represent the whole universe. Giving the flower of life to someone is like giving them the whole universe in one jewel.
People reported physical and psychological changes after wearing this pendant – faster heart beats, prophetic dreams, breaking of illusions, seeing the reality as it is and becoming free from long time fears.
Flower of Life Across the World
The flower of life is found…
– Carved in stone at the Temple of Osiris, Abydos, Egypt.
– In the City of Ephesus, Izmir, Turkey.
– In the Mosque-cathedral of Córdoba, Spain.
– In ancient synagogues in the Galilee and in Mesada, Israel.
– On the flooring at the Golden Temple, Amritsar, Buddhist temples, and at Hampi in India.
– In the Forbidden City, and in other temples of China.
– In Japanese temples, medieval Italian and Assyrian art too.